Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAID POM CLASS THREAD

2 posters

Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty RAID POM CLASS THREAD

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 am

Hi

Decided it is time I posted my PoM build for everyone to look at and think about.
Please feel free to post any constructive comments about it or try it out.
However dont go ranting and shooting it down as this build has proved its self time and time again in every type of play from solo to raid, so I dont need it ripped to pieces, but I would apprciate constructive comments from people who have given it a go or found a better build for the job.

GENERAL

Ether Flow 5 max
Have to have it if u want more feats on general and it gives u 114.1 natural mana regen.

Grace 3 max
gives -4 hate modifier

Ether Discharge 5 max
gives +12 mana everytime u cast wave of life for each target healed so thats a possible 288 mana back in a raid wave costs 161 mana so means u can spam it all day for no mana cost

Guiding Spirit 3 max
-3 sec cast time to wave of life this makes it a 0.5sec cast

All encompassing spirit 2 max
Increases the area of effect of wave of life

Exemplar 5 max
+14.2 damage physical/ +56.8 holy damage magical

Vengeance of the Gods 1 max
+20% damage and magical damage modifier lasts 30 sec recast 3min

VENGEANCE

Two very important skills from here

Improved Smite 5 max
+5% increase to damage from smite spell

Holy Vengeance 5 max
200 procs per min from wave of life this will increase the holy damage from spells and can be applied up to 5 times. Basically if u spam out 3 wave of lifes nice and fast u will get a great damage boost and for some reason by usin this method it is possible to get a x5 and x4 modifier from it which is a nice damage boost.

DIVINITY

Lance of Mitra 5 max
THE MOST IMPORTANT SPELL FOR A PoM!!

Divine Lance 5 max
This is what makes Lance of Mitra so important as it adds healing to your lance when it hits the mob. This healing will hit all friendly units near the target.

Sacred Lance 5 max
Augments your lance again by increasing the radius of the lances healing

Purification 3 max
This adds +17 points of holy damage to all your offensive spells

Condemnation
Lasts 6 sec and does 136 to 270 holy damage every 1 sec to target after 6 sec it does 819 to 1625 to demons or undead and kills minions instantly.

Light of Mitra 2 max
Lasts 1hr and increases stamina and mana regen when emanation or wave of life is cast

Improved repulse 3 max
Adds 30% damage to the repulse spell

Spiritual Feedback 5 max
+5% damage to your spells if u spam wave of life 5 times this lasts 10sec

Wrath of Mitra 5 max
+56.8 holy damage

Holy Surge 5 max
+10% to spell crit chance on Lance/ condemnation/ Repulse/ Smite

Overwhelming Light 5 max
+50% critical damage multiplyer on all holy damage spells

this is a great area stun and fear on undead. It is an instant cast and though not that good in raids can still stun some of the raid enemies like Flame keepers in BRC and has saved my life and the parties life many times. Can also be used to stun both ofKilikki wolves instantly.

Ok so that is the build I use if any of u want to try it out have fun and I am always willing to come and show u how it wrks as it is all about timing your wave of life casts so u put out max dps as well as max healing. My record Crit with this was on Kilikki honour guard and was 7.3k usually u will see between 3 and 5k crits regularly, but most importantly your healing is unaffected.
I can assure you that there is no mana problem with this build if u take a moonspill during a fight when your mana is at 50% and a warpweird is even slightly over the top, so please dont post saying it has no mana management and I will run out of mana cos believe me this build is tried and tested to death and there is np at all unless you are doing something wrong.

Enjoy it and let me know if u try it and have any ideas to improve it.

Daemonweaver Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty Re: RAID POM CLASS THREAD

Post  Aptemis Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:11 am

Build looks great but how is it in solo when facing same lvl mob
Link to your build
Aptemis

Number of posts : 20
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty Re: RAID POM CLASS THREAD

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Aptemis

The build works great solo, group or raid. It is also easy to run from Onyx to Bats in Epic mode.
Only problems in solo are if you end up with mob respawns and you have not kept an eye on your mana and topped up with moonspill at 50%.
However I must say that I have been using this build now for a while and it is only in rare cases that I need to top up on moonspill or warpweird, as the more you play a PoM and understand the way the spells work the less button mashing and spamming you need to do especially as the build comes with 4 great CCs, 1 of which can do up to 6k damage to multiple opponents as well as crit multiples for fatalities (my best on fatalities is having 4 suspended in the air around me at the same time in the DM camp).

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty Rings and Things

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:30 am

Hi

As I mentioned in game to Sweet and Nieda I have been tryin out some jewelry ideas in group and raid, so here is what I have tried and any useful things I found with the idea.

Ornate Gold Ring - +10 Wisdom/ +10 Wisdom/ -1 Hate
Ornate Gold Ring - +11.5 Wisdom/ +11.5 Wisdom/ -1 Hate
Ornate Gold Necklace - +10 Wisdom/ +10 Wisdom/ +11.5 Wisdom
Fine Ironsilk Cloak - +10 Wisdom/ -1 Hate/ -1 Hate

Total - Wisdom +84.5
Total - Hate -4

Ok so here is what I have noticed

1. Mana regen is slightly better during fights in solo and group, Raid not really noticeable as never have problems anyway.
2. Damage on Crits is slightly better. My best raid crit is now 7.7k on one of the Gargoyles while fighting Excorant.
3. As a PoM I have never attracted that much unwanted attention but when u hit a crit over 5k that tends to bring some admirers u would rather not have. However with the new -4 hate I am not attracting anything really unless my lance hits an un tanked opponent and usually I lose their attention very fast.
4. There is also a chance the higher Wisdom helps resist fear and charm though this is not certain (my Wisdom is now 408).

So these are the main things I have noticed. I think it would be ok to lose 1 of the - hates and take another +10 or more wisdom as I think my - hate is now a bit overkill.

Hope u find this helpful and I would suggest if u are gonna mess about with Jewelry there is no need at all to use any +casting concentration as it has no benefit at all if u are not gettin any hate.

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty Raid info helpin the group

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 am

Hi

Just a quick n ote to remind us all in group and Raids keep spamming out Imperil and Avert Thine Eyes as much as possible on the mobs and bosses. This means unless we are in a situation where healing is at critical use these 2 skills as soon as they become available, this is beacause:

Imperil - gives foe -5 holy invun and u give your party permanent +2.7 holy damage ranged and melee with devotional prayer buff.
Avert Thine Eyes - gives foe a +12.2% miss chance and lasts 20sec

It would be daft to try and stagger these between us but look above the foes head if u see a glowing star shape already there dont cast Imperil till it has gone.

Last thing please comment guys on your ideas etc I am feeling bit lonely here Sad

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty C ya and goodluck

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi

Just a quick note to say bye and good luck on the raids. I will still be in game but unfortunately wont be raiding with Ordo main raid anymore. Looks like I am back to boring Tier1 raids, oh well thats life.
PoMs are all doin great now so wont be missed much anymore, keep up the good work and kick some Tier2 butt for me.

Back to top Go down

RAID POM CLASS THREAD Empty Here my PoM

Post  Aerith Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 am

---> Aerith feats

updated on 27 Sept 2009
ATTRIBUTES (my own buffs on)
GeneralCombatPhysicalMagical
HP6450crit chance774.6%HP6450MANA6418
MANA6418crit bonus1734.7%Natural HP Reg.0Natural MANA Reg.122
STAM.2602fatality chance020.0%Non Comb. HP Reg.130Non Comb. MANA Reg.452
ARMOR3906 (18.4% mit.)hate modif.-51-1.4%Physical HP tap0.0%Physical MANA tap0.0%
DPS142.4hit bonus2567.0%Magical HP tap0.0%Magical MANA tap0.0%
STR190immunity972.7%STAMINA2602BONUS DMG
INT176combat DMG151942Natural STAM Reg.42Holy693
CONST436evade551.5%Non Combat STAM Reg.136UnHoly636
DEX110off hand00.0%Physical STAM tap0.0%Cold636
WISDOM667 Magical STAM tap0.0%Electrical636
Fire636
PROTECTION
Holy5548.3%
UnHoly5548.3%
Cold3095.0%
Electrical3095.0%