Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEXT MEETINGS JUNE 28th 1700 UK

2 posters

Go down

NEXT MEETINGS JUNE 28th 1700 UK Empty NEXT MEETINGS JUNE 28th 1700 UK

Post  Kibegami Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 am

Next meeting june 28th

Last edited by Gaijen on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

NEXT MEETINGS JUNE 28th 1700 UK Empty Re: NEXT MEETINGS JUNE 28th 1700 UK

Post  Shaun Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

Please ppl try to come along and give you input here... all views are important for the future of the guild, If you have any subjects you want to dicuss then you can post them here between now and the meeting so ppl can think about them and form their own views on topics

I feel the raid structure needs to be looked at as sign ups for guild raids is quite low and we may need to decide on 1 raid day a week... forming a proper raiding alliance with other guilds... or ceasing all raids for the time being. It is not fair on players to offer raids and then cancel them at the last minute due to lack of interest and it is not fair to the raid leaders either, to have people complaining to them in front of the Dungeon whilst replacements are having to be found from friends lists or, to have to be faced with having to dissapoint ppl who have taken the time to sign on the raid calendar and turn up!

Secondly resource gathering is very important for the completion of the guild city and it would be nice if in quiet times ppl can take some time to do a bit of harvesting and mining .. I am crafting building mats most days from the same hardcore mining people and really apreciate their hard work and think their poor calloused hands need some help too: Smile also we all benefit from the bonuses that the buildings give so please grab any duskmetal and especially basalt if you by pass a full node and post them to me
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down