Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :)

4 posters

Go down

Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :) Empty Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :)

Post  Inecrom Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 am

Check it Smile

Link

http://tuum.planet.ee/aoc/phpRaider/

I have use it in every MMORPG what I have played, this helps raid and helps members to plan valuable time Smile

Test it, grate chars and so on, signup ... ofc if you have some time to do it Smile

And need we solid webpage for guild I have some skills what we can use Smile

I think this my first post in this forum grats to me Smile

Inecrom
Inecrom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :) Empty Re: Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :)

Post  Nahkti Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am

Very nice! The guild I'm a member of in GW uses the same kind of thing, it proves to be very handy as long as guild members choose to get involved.

As mentioned this free forum hosting allows us to create a splash page so that when someone first visits they get a nice HTML page we can design ourselves, provide news, screens, info and links to these forums and the calendar, maybe we should use that opportunity?
Nahkti
Nahkti

Number of posts : 74
Class : Tempest of Set
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :) Empty Re: Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :)

Post  Hepskuq Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 am

Very nice thing, as long as enough people commit to it. I'm all for it.

Thanks, Inecrom
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Hepskuq Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:22 am

Is the link broken now?
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Installed one fun tool for raids what every guild must have :) Empty The corect link for PhPRaider

Post  Termie Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 am

Termie
Termie

Number of posts : 16
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum