Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killy goes down !!

3 posters

Go down

Killy goes down !! Empty Killy goes down !!

Post  Shaun Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Well I just wanted to thank all who were involved in the raid on 18 june we started off at 18:00 with only 7 ppl ..... getting about 12 or 13 from the guild and ended up going on global and filling the last spots with a mixture of virgin raiders and all the way down to lvl 73 some were on Vent and some were not, we heard Terreus for the first time too so congrats on getting the mike working'

The honour guard Champion went down on 1st attempt and Killy herself went on try 3 with some great work done controlling the wolves I hope this inspires more ppl to sign up on the raid calendar and then they can get as much as Jasem.... 4 pieces or Barb epic in one raid.... surely a record Exclamation Exclamation
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Killy goes down !! Empty Killy bites the dust!

Post  Zelgius Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:58 pm

Yeah, this was a whery good run considering all the "new" people we had with us. Things were really looking grim at the end, people was going to leave and BAM... We got her down. A sound victory indeed. Almost tops the Vistrix we did with only 18 a while back, just "almost" bounce

Hehe, thanks Shaun. Now everyone has to listen to my voice to lol!

Great run and must we have much more to come! I love you
Zelgius
Zelgius

Number of posts : 3
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Killy goes down !! Empty Re: Killy goes down !!

Post  Femida Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Bravo guys!!!! I on the present am glad for you!!!! My congratulations and bow!!! It was a pity me not Sad, you know I work at this time! But I am really glad for you!!!! cheers flower
Femida
Femida

Number of posts : 60
Class : Dark Templar
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Killy goes down !! Empty Re: Killy goes down !!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down