Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...it´s time to step forward

Go down

...it´s time to step forward Empty ...it´s time to step forward

Post  Lazarusson/Ragnarson Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am

...i`ll try to organize the "Ordo-Raids" from now, that means many will change.

In my brain are raids like our first raidgroup in the beginnig of this year. A raidgroup filled with people that wanna do it really. This is a complete new start, so we concentrate first on ONE raidday (sunday).

Lootrules i wanna implement:

1. Gentlemen Agreement:
if someone got an epic item on the raid, he has to PASS for the next. If 2 or more items for one class drops ALL have to PASS, so the inflicted players can make a friendly decision who claim what item (if this isnt possible the Raidleader make the decision).
T2 Raids: if a player got a t1 item, and a t2 drops he/she has to pass for player WITHOUT a t1/t2 item.

2. NEED or PASS:
We will stay on the good old system: NEED or PASS on armoritems for ur class, weapons ALWAYS PASS. remember shields and talismans are also weapons. first option to get the weapons will have the old class for the weapon.

3. SHARDS and RECIPES:
FREE for all to NEED on them, good luck.
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

...it´s time to step forward Empty Re: ...it´s time to step forward

Post  Lazarusson/Ragnarson Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm

new update! edited the old post again with the actual lootrules. also i wanna remember: plz ALL Ordo members go for NEED then shards are dropping in brc wing 1, we got only 6 in stock and we need mutch more if we wanna create one of the nice epic swords, majestic got the recipe for it and the day will come for us also to slay finaly Leviatus!!!!

.....so again, plz ALL go for NEED peeps.

link to the weapons:
https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/zight-BO/AOC%20stuff/craftedepicweapons.jpg
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down