Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!! Empty Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!!

Post  odeon Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi all !!!
Been ages since last time i saw you or spoke with you. Hope you still going strong and and get some nice achivements in TAS. I miss you guys a lot and my nice time in Ordo. Im currently in a Scandinavian guild on Chrom and have 3 pvp 5 chars and a Ranger lvl 7 so just imagine what im up to mostly-)) I really like pvp but certainly also Hard modes in khitai. Say hello to old fellows and who knows maybe i come bk to Hyrkania one day.

Best regards Odeon (New name Culty)
odeon
odeon

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!! Empty Re: Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!!

Post  Kibegami Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 am

hey tankman

I hope you have given up your onyx fetish. Razz
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!! Empty Re: Just wanna say HELLO to old guildies!!!!!

Post  Hepskuq Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:08 am

Hey Tanky,

Good to hear from you again, after so long. I had my assassin on Crom for a while, right before the server merges, and tried to contact you - but then the merges happened and things got a lot livelier (for a brief moment) on Hyrkania, so I transferred back.

Right now I'm on a break from the game, but if I find the enthusiasm to return, I've now got a fresh barb on Crom ... Very Happy
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Aptemis Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 pm

hey hey mate since to hear from you again and good to hear that you are still going strong in this game Smile
Aptemis

Number of posts : 20
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 am

good to see you in game and still having fun and yep some of the oldies are still here... even I have a couple of toons on Crom but rarely visit;-)

take care and contact us if ever you do sneak back into Hyrkania

Shaun
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum