Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern

4 posters

Go down

Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern Empty Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern

Post  Kibegami Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:58 am

Next one will take place - as per request - on a different evening, in this case Friday 27th February, at the same time, 20:30 GMT

Caprasia was nice enough to change day from Sunday when we raid. Lets go and show some support!
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern Empty Re: Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern

Post  Nahkti Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 am

sounds good, I'll do my best to be there and you never know I may even have finally got a story myself (don't hold your breath though). Look forward to it Smile
Nahkti
Nahkti

Number of posts : 74
Class : Tempest of Set
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern Empty Re: Storytelling event every month at the green man tavern

Post  Simbolina Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

I shall be there as well, I attended the last one, but I arrived late and missed quite a lot, but I enjoed what I read.
Simbolina
Simbolina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Nazarif Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh brilliant! Its on my birthday but I'll be there anyway, one thing though, some of our members will be stuck in Tortage maybe you should do two? One for 19 and higher and the other for those stuck in Tortage? I can organize the Tortage on if you want.
Nazarif
Nazarif

Number of posts : 1
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down