Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takinga a break from the game

4 posters

Go down

Takinga a break from the game Empty Takinga a break from the game

Post  Hepskuq Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Lately the game's content has really become far too repetitive for my taste, so I've resolved to take an indefinite break from AoC for now, my current subscription running out on 30th October. For clarity, let me state that I won't attend any raids on any regular basis, but leave my spot open for someone who can fully commit themselves and match such a dedication as a regular raid group as a whole has.

I will drop by, now and then, to hear from, chat with, and pay my respects for the people with whom I've had such countless hours of fun and entrertainment, and whose company I will doubtless miss until out next hopeful meeting in some other fascinating online game to come, hopefully wherein we will share many more moments of common delight and sense of success.

I truly cannot thank you all enough here.

Be seeing you ...
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Takinga a break from the game Empty Re: Takinga a break from the game

Post  Femida Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Hep! From myself I wish you to thank for all that did, has made and I hope still you will make for guild! Thanks for the help which you to me always rendered you in the beginning of game (you understand about what) Thanks for understanding and for that you simply good and sympathetic friend! I Hope you will not be gone on always and you will shortly return in the fine and excellent form! Success to you in a real life!
Also know that here always there will be a person which is glad again and again to enjoy game in one group!
Femida
Femida
Femida

Number of posts : 60
Class : Dark Templar
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymric Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:15 am

But mate you just made a Barb!, you can't gooooo!, seriously mate I have had a break too from the game and it will do you good, it is repetitive at the moment as it has become a constant grind fest in Khitai, so hopefully you will take a short break and then say it's time to come back, take care in the meanwhile enjoy the lovely part of the world you live and dont worry 'bout us we will still be here!, KIPPIS! Wink
Cymric
Cymric

Number of posts : 5
Location : Devon, England, somewhere near the Bossonian Marches.
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2009-11-23

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/7453.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 am

Heps ... you will be missed by alotta ppl ... course I have heard that the Mobs have been having a collection and will throw a biiig bye bye Heps party.

But you have fun untill we meet again in another mmmo like the secret world ,,,, I will recognise you cos you will be squeezing the last ounce of DPS out of any build you have Very Happy

thanks for all the support and fun you have brought to me and a lotta of other ppl. Good luck and hope you do stay in touch .... we are always on vent
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down