Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour

2 posters

Go down

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Empty Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour

Post  Ayrr Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am

Hi guys,

I did it for my own use but maybe it will come in handy also for others. Basically I wanted to see all the khitai epic pieces on 1 sheet to compare the differences and decide on which I should focus (and to see if there is any point at all when compared to T2, T3). Below you can find pictures of all new khitai armours sorted by type (head, legs etc.).

BELT

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Belt10

CHEST

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Chest10

FEET

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Feet10

HANDS

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Hands10

HEAD

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Head10

LEGS

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Legs10

SHOULDER

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Should10

WRIST

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Wrist10

I used websites "aoc-is-better-than-tv" and YG to get the pictures.
On each picture, armour pieces are sorted in the following order (starting from the top, left to right): T2, T3, Brittle Blade, Yags, Hyrkanians, Tigers, Yuns.

My first impression, dps-wise the best armour is the Tigers' one. It is even better then T2 and T3. Some items of BB are really nice dps-wise, legs for example - great Combat Rating bonus, however no strength - but still, better then T2 and with small critical rating boost.
In both cases increase in dps goes on a cost of hate decrease from T2 and T3, so I guess -hate from AA is a must in that case.

And I love the look of the Yun's head piece, if I will get it you won't see my bald head ever again Twisted Evil
On a second thought - I may miss my moustache Very Happy

Regards,

Andrzej
Ayrr
Ayrr

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour Empty Re: Comparison of barb Khitai epic armour

Post  Shaun Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 pm

aaahh this is nice work .... thanks for sorting it out Very Happy
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down