Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactics on Khitai

4 posters

Go down

Tactics on Khitai Empty Tactics on Khitai

Post  Femida Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

In this theme I suggest to spread tactics and ideas on group dungeons in Khitai.
Necropolis......
Very interesting dungeon. The first problem with which it collided this opening doors by means of application of a command/emote. I have found not the greater information on that what/emote it is necessary to apply to group to open doors!

Tactics on Khitai E6963af9b2db

When we come into a room with boss during certain time one of columns opens to apply one of/emote! As this all works further to us it is necessary to find out or there can be who be learns and will tell here about actions of group! On a picture are shown what/emote are applied on columns and in what order!

Tactics on Khitai 0e01018e275f

On a picture by Russian letters it is written an вход - input, Босс-Boss
lol!
While the information on Necropolis, we shall try and we shall search for answers to questions bounce
Femida
Femida

Number of posts : 60
Class : Dark Templar
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Tactics on Khitai Empty Re: Tactics on Khitai

Post  Femida Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Femida
Femida

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazarusson/Ragnarson Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:17 am

u can always have myself on your side, bloody lady. lets form a group and lets finish this encounter.
will be good to have "khitai-instance-days" like raiddays, because u will need practice and playing with "core"-toons to make the "godslayermode".

Im up for it Smile

Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Femida Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:00 am

Very well and pleasantly if you will take part, there is necessary very big DPS on the last Saturday we 11 % from the boss have well promoted, We shall organize a campaign in Necropolis every Saturday from 18.00 UK time, I shall be always glad if you will be in group...... Thanks that has responded Wink
I know tactics on " Pilars of heaven " but attempt to create there a campaign has sufferred defeat...... And to tell the truth I was a little afflicted yesterday that at attempt to organize where that a campaign anybody that does not want...... I yet do not know what to do.... But if we shall change campaigns in interesting cellars on Т1 a campaign that we and we shall stand on a place..... We shall look that will be further..... I shall wait for all wishing to see and make that that new on this Saturday at 18.00 UK time
If we kill the boss in a heavy mode that we receive much better armor than Т1 so there is a choice, or to go to 5000 times to kill Killy or to learn and see that that new!
Femida
Femida

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazarusson/Ragnarson Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

SATURDAY OF THE GODSLAYER:

every saturday at 18 UK time, be online on ventrilo to make it perfect.

the TEAM till now:

Femida (DT, Necro)
Lazarusson (Ranger, BS, Conq, Barb)
Nie... (Demo, Conq)

...we need moooooooore

Last edited by Lazarusson/Ragnarson on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nie.... Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Iam interessted tooo got some chars but would prefer Demo or Tank(Melee)Conqu
Nie....
Nie....

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazarusson/Ragnarson Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:34 am

...updated we are 3 now Smile
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Lazarusson/Ragnarson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymric Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am

Sounds good to me please add my sword to your group! Smile
Cymric
Cymric

Number of posts : 5
Location : Devon, England, somewhere near the Bossonian Marches.
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2009-11-23

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/7453.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Femida Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

Well here it is pleasant to see that the group is almost collected! Only there was a small problem. Here 3 weeks on end I on Saturday happen at 18.00. But whom I do not see, and if who that is that is obligatory in group. It afflicts a little, we need to gather even in 4, well and 2 more person we can always find. And I am assured that Rishis too always to join us! Let's gather on next Saturday and we shall begin! When I shall be in game write to me and we shall collect group or who that of you will be collected by me I do not know all yours alts! With impatience I wait when we shall begin! bounce Very Happy
Femida
Femida

Back to top Go down

Post  Femida Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Today there has very well passed training in Necropolis..... There Were many mistakes for my part, it is just necessary more experience with this Boss, but have promoted on many in before and it very much pleases!
Big all thanks who took part in a campaign.... Sweetangel, Lazarusson, Aptemis, Nelo, Hep/Bathos!
This time it was possible to us will leave to the Boss about 40 % of a life!!! cheers geek
Femida
Femida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down