Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next siege DD attacking Ordo's

4 posters

Go down

next siege DD attacking Ordo's Empty next siege DD attacking Ordo's

Post  sweetangel Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Thank you to everyone who took part in the last siege, hope you all had fun, the next one will be Daisy's Dungeon attacking Ordo's. This will take place on saturday the 2nd of April at 2000 uk time.

Hope to see lots of people there, anyone who would like to help attack contact Stabs or if you would prefer to help defend contact sweetangel.

i would like to ask everyone who attends to please wait untill siege starts before attacking anyone thank you. But the most important thing is to make it fun for everyone, so join in and have lots of fun.
sweetangel

Number of posts : 18
Class : Priest of Mitra
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

next siege DD attacking Ordo's Empty Re: next siege DD attacking Ordo's

Post  rayverne Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:46 am

This is gonna be a difficult battle. As I feared when we took Daisi's keep they are not as dead as we had hoped and so now we will have to deal with dissension amongst our major ally, Legends. All being well enough will still side with us. We should also expect Outlaws too join the attackers, as they always join the attack as it's easiest. If we are gonna win we will need to stick as close together as we can and concentrate our efforts on destroying their siege engines as much as possible. However win or lose lets make sure we have plenty of fun and play fair.
rayverne
rayverne

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Aptemis Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am

Well this will not be an easy fight and the chance of loosing the battlekeep is rather high. I agree to the fact that we need to stick close and try to prevent them from entering the walls for as long as we can. There is how ever one fact that will make this fight even more difficult and that is the fact that most of the walls and buildings are still only T2 hence making it easier for T3 siege weapons to get them down. In light of that we will have to get good number of people to defend and this time we will need to have more range of classes then last time. Demos and necros are good for defense backed up with all other classes as well. So sweet it would be good start gathering backup for this as soon as possible Very Happy
Aptemis

Number of posts : 20
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 pm

I can not log on, failcom is being less than helpful. Imay try a reinstall, anyone have a link to the download
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

reinstalllled and i still can not log on, and it seems tech support does not work on the weekend
Kibegami
Kibegami

Back to top Go down

Post  rayverne Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 am

that sux dude, i've had these lock outs but they always resolved themselves hopefully yours will do the same
rayverne
rayverne

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

hOW DID IT GO
Kibegami
Kibegami

Back to top Go down

Post  rayverne Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 pm

As kinda expected we lost but it was a really good battle, we made it very difficult for them. It was however a complete blast
rayverne
rayverne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down