Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home

+3
sweetangel
Kibegami
Havana
7 posters

Go down

Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home Empty Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home

Post  Havana Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Nine words women use

1) FINE: this is a word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) FIVE MINUTES: if she is getting dressed this means half and hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have been given five more minutes to play the game before helping around the house.

3) NOTHING: this is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4) GO AHEAD: this is a dare, not permission. Don`t do it!

5) LOUD SIGH: this is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)

6) THAT`S OKAY: this is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That`s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and whe you will pay for your mistake.

7) THANKS: a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say "you`re welcome". ( I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you`re welcome" that will bring on a "whatever"

Cool WHATEVER: is a woman`s way of saying f*** you!

9) DON`T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT : another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "what`s wrong?" For the woman` response refer to #3.

I hope this helps Very Happy
Havana

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home Empty Re: Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home

Post  Kibegami Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 am

10. In my opinion, the meaning of 1-9 can and or will change without prior notice. Thus accept the man has been found guilty before the actual words. I love you
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home Empty Re: Women and what we really mean in chat, ventrilo and maybe even at home

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:05 pm

So that's actually how you see us? - tsk tsk, all i can say about this Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 am

No, I do not see women that way. Maybe, I misinterpreted the first post. I took it as tongue in cheek humor, and thus replied to it as such. But in case I was wrong not the first time nor last. #10 Watch the body language because 90% of all communication is done that way, and never go to bed angry at each other.

What I hate about forums very little nuance can be shown in posts

I am not a male pig
Kibegami
Kibegami

Back to top Go down

Post  Havana Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:16 am

You are correct Gaijen , post was made as very much "tongue in cheek" and I hope it is read that way Very Happy
Havana

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:44 am

Miley wrote:So that's actually how you see us? - tsk tsk, all i can say about this Rolling Eyes

Ofcourse not Miley *let's hope she buys it...*

Very Happy Jinxer

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetangel Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 am

very good havana, i think all men should take notes of this and learn from it I love you hehe
sweetangel

Number of posts : 18
Class : Priest of Mitra
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikkayla Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 am

6) THAT`S OKAY: this is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That`s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and whe you will pay for your mistake.

I totally agree with that one. I use it a lot, lol.
Mikkayla
Mikkayla

Number of posts : 4
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymric Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm

The best way to avoid numbers 1-9 is to keep your tongue firmly pressed between her cheeks!, "hell has no fury like a woman without a kissed ass" elephant
Cymric
Cymric

Number of posts : 5
Location : Devon, England, somewhere near the Bossonian Marches.
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2009-11-23

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/7453.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikkayla Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 am

Ewww? =/
Mikkayla
Mikkayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 am

Ahahaha ,,,,, its nice to know there is some one more pervy than me out there;-))

but if it keeps the girlie happy then .....
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikkayla Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 am

Don't worry, you are still #1 perv on my list =)
Mikkayla
Mikkayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Ydun Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:25 am

And on mine Shaun! don't worry...you're safe!

The list makes me laugh, but I have to agree! In general, any action of self sacrifice by a woman is a HUGE neon sign for men to be all "knight in shining armor"-y. Don't miss that one guys!
Ydun
Ydun

Number of posts : 11
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm

yes dear
Kibegami
Kibegami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down