Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild City

3 posters

Go down

Guild City Empty Guild City

Post  Kibegami Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 am

Elijah brought up a great point in the meeting. We need to focus our attention on getting the city done. While we are rebuilding we should also finish the city. So when we are ready to raid again, we can have all the bonuses, and great items at our disposal. So let's get out there and harvest those T3 mats(duskmetal, oak, gold, and basalt) "more duskmetal and basalt is needed for buildings. Someone correct me if I am wrong), and send them to Shaun our architect.

Lastly post here what we should build next!
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Guild City Empty Re: Guild City

Post  Femida Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 am

I on all of 100 % in business Smile am pleasant to me gathering materials. And I wished to finish armorsmitch. I for armorsmitch Embarassed flower
Femida
Femida

Number of posts : 60
Class : Dark Templar
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 am

Trying here to rekindle and old subject but I wanna talk for a minute about the Guild City

Firstly I would like to thank every one who has given time effort and resources in to building our fine city

Secondly I wanna point out that we have the most comlete city on the whole server ... yes peeps we ARE the greatest woohoo with all the crafting workshops already up

BUT I would like to keep it that way and so I would like to see everyone on Fridays doing their bit to mine mine and mine for duskmetal oak and basalt so that we can continue putting up buildings that give benefits to all guild members both large and small

Shaun
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I want better walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 am

Gaijen

I have a compromise that will keep all happy how about whilst I use everyone elses donated mats to build the barracks and thieves guild I promise to use mats you drop off exclusively for the walls so thats basalt and Oak with a smattering of duskmetal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*ducks all attacks rom the horde of James's chars* affraid affraid affraid *and flees for cover* Muahahahahaha
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:36 am

Hiya I thought I would follow up on the message of the day I put out about the guild city as I am limited to the number of words there and the message changes regularly.

I would like to reiterate tha we still have the best built city on the server but have a long way still to go before it is completed and I would like us to be the first to get there... and now Legends are breathing down our necks and are only 1 building behind us

I am not advocating a taxation system ... that goes entirely against how I see the game but it would be nice if all those with a character over lvl 70 could donate some mats to the guild and 100 of any type tier 3 ie basalt oak and duskmetal... and 100 can be gained in less tha 30 mins it would also help support some of our mega miners wgo do donate more than this.

This would still be a totally voluntary undertaking but would appreciate any help you can give in getting us there first

And also T2 Mats also received ie granite yew iron and electrum as these can be traded with other guikds for t3 mats too
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 am

Guys and Gals
Just a note of thanks for the response for building mats .... bcause of all the hard work we were able to put up the thieves guild and now only need basalt and duskmetal for the barracks. already having got enouh oak and gold

So thanks for the great work and keep it up .... pleeeeese ahahaha

Shaun
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 am

Its time to kick botom ....... well to beg really

we are still trying to build up the city to a full T3 status but are seeming to hit a brick wall in gathering the necessary mats. Most harvesting seems to be done by a handfull of ppl and so I would ask that if any of you pass by a full node especially basalt duskmetal or Oak then give it a hit.

Also Aptemis and myself are being prety mad and are looking to put up banners and statue's everywhere in the GC ,,,,,, so if you have any rare mats just lyins around and you dont wanna get wealthy selling them then Shaun would lurve to have them!!

I wish you all many hours of happy mining especially Kibe cos I know just how much enjoyment he gets out of it *hits head on table until sarcastic mode deactivates*
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down