Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer

4 posters

Go down

I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer Empty I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer

Post  Hepskuq Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 am

This is something that I've been considering for some time now, and at the moment feel I have to do in order to enjoy playing this game in the future. As of now, I'm no longer the raid-organizer for Ordo. The job just takes too big a portion of the time I spend with this game, and everything that comes with it is starting to interfere with having a good time and being entertained. For the record, this decision has not been influenced by the newly implemented DKP system; all I personally ever wanted was a system that would bring the 24 people needed to the instance. Neither do I have any grudge whatsoever towards anyone - I've received due criticism, never had any feedback I considered out of line, and I'm glad people speak out their minds when there is something they disagree with. I'd also like to thank for the positive feedback many people have voiced out - that kept me going a bit further, but now it's time for someone else with fresh ideas and vigour to step in. I'm simply out of energy; I'm not Moses Razz

If my contributions have made people enjoy this game within the end-game content, then I'm glad. Very Happy

Thank you
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer Empty Re: I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer

Post  Havana Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 am

Well said Heps, and thanks for organising the raids for so long. Its a thankless task and in my opinion very under rated. You have done well to last so long. Thanks once again for all your time and effort
Havana

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer Empty Re: I'm stepping down from being raid-organizer

Post  Shaun Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 am

Heps

I would like to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put into organising the raids. I know it has not been an easy task keeping 24 ppl happy and the associated admin work keeping track of who was there what alt / main was used and who got what and sorting out the problems a group of 24 ppl can throw at you. Your hard work has been appreciated by me and I think you should go out into Hyrkania and let your hair down and have fun

Thank you Shaun;-))
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am

I'm quite sad to see the best horse in the box stepping back like this, whatever might have "caused" your decision. Crying or Very sad

Nevertheless, also thank you from my side as well for all the hard work you've put in it till this point, i really appreciate it - I just hope at Vistrix we will still hear your "FORMATION, FORMATION!" on vent, otherwise our raids wouldn't be the same anymore.

Make sure to choose your "replacement" wisely, though i'm sure you have already done that in some way - and last but not least, enjoy your newly gained free-time! Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Heps,

You did a great job. Who will remind us to be calm. You deserve more free time.
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down