Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Calendar

+3
Hepskuq
Bogra
Nahkti
7 posters

Go down

Raid Calendar Empty Raid Calendar

Post  Nahkti Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 pm

As you may or may not have noticed we have a new link in the main menu at the top of the page 'Raid Calendar' . It's a resource discovered by Inecrom, many thanks !

I found some free hosting and uploaded the utility and am pleased to report all is working rather well so far.

You will need to register but you don't need to wait for a confirmation email, after registration you can log in and the first thing you will need to do is to create your characters so you can add them to any planned raids.

At the moment it just has a test raid which I hope people will sign up to just to make sure all is working properly, any problems please post them here.

Anyone can create a raid but that will change so that only raid leaders will be able to, it is also likely that signing up for a raid on the calendar will become a 'must do' in order to participate in a raid, we are a large and growing guild, if raids become over subscribed we need to know so we can plan accordingly.

So go on - sign up! you know you want to!

Ordo S Michaelis Raid Calendar

Last edited by Nahkti on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Nahkti
Nahkti

Number of posts : 74
Class : Tempest of Set
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Raid Calendar Empty Re: Raid Calendar

Post  Nahkti Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:15 am

Thnx for the sign ups so far - 5 of you took the time to register and help me test it, we still need more ! Infact anyone who wants to raid should be signing up so come on peeps it only takes a few minutes!

This shameless bump bought to you by your local forum junkie - Nahkti Smile
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Raid Calendar Empty Small little thing

Post  Bogra Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 am

Hi, although i am at lowlevel i registered at the calendar site. I have one question. Is there a way to put a clock on calendar site? We are playing in different time zones and i always forgot to add or substract the hour(s) from my clock Razz. If there be a clock on calendar site (coherent with times of rides) i can always compare times.

Regards
Bogra
Bogra

Number of posts : 30
Class : Priest of Mitra
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 am

Bogra wrote:Hi, although i am at lowlevel i registered at the calendar site. I have one question. Is there a way to put a clock on calendar site? We are playing in different time zones and i always forgot to add or substract the hour(s) from my clock Razz. If there be a clock on calendar site (coherent with times of rides) i can always compare times.

Regards

I'll see what I can do , no promises but if theres a way I'll find it Smile in the meantime though the info on each raid lets you know how many hours and minutes until it starts so you can work it out from there.
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogra Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you very much, this is a great thing, i can manage from here.
Bogra
Bogra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hepskuq Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 am

I'm not able to register or login. The same page just reloads when I click "Submit".
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 am

Hepskuq wrote:I'm not able to register or login. The same page just reloads when I click "Submit".

The server seemed to be having 'problems' earlier, I couldn't get anything to load, it all seems to be working now, maybe try again? have you got cookies enabled? It will need them. If your still having problems let me know and I'll try and sort it.
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Ditto - the page just reloads, doesnt let me submit! No

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightsong Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Same here, it´s also not working for me Sad
Nightsong

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Nightsong wrote:Same here, it´s also not working for me Sad

Ive just tested it and it let me setup an account - no problem at all - what browser are you using? Did you try using the details you entered to register to log in ?
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Raid Calendar Empty No Raid Calander

Post  Termie Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, been trying it all day.
Told it "ingame" Just tryed it again (time 0:28 CET). Still cant log in Sad

Just wait and see then Smile
Termie
Termie

Number of posts : 16
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm

If you use Mozilla Firefox 3.0 it works, with IE 7 it doesnt! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Miley wrote:If you use Mozilla Firefox 3.0 it works, with IE 7 it doesnt! Twisted Evil

Well I can't be blamed for Microsofts failure to take notice of current W3C guidelines on web protocols Smile

Since I only use IE for testing websites because, frankly, it is a rubbish, non-compliant, security risk ridden, slow pile of pooh then I guess the only thing you can do is do yourselves a big favour and dump the evil that is IE in favour of something faster and safer.

My web browser of choice would be Opera simply the fastest, most web compliant and funnest browser out there, failing that then good old sturdy Firefox is a good second alternative. Other alternatives include Safari which is a little quirky, renders colours a bit too vivid for my liking or (download at your own risk) Google Chrome which I like the simplicity of but google is just not to be trusted, it will install an updater that hides itself away somewhere in your 'My Documents' folder and will fire itself up and run in the background on a rather random basis, just smelt fishy to me - doesnt run on start up and doesn't reside in the program folder?? mmmmm....however tracking it down and deleting the updater doesn't hinder the browsers performance.

I understand only the basics of how to install the PHP raid planner utility (creating a required database and directories) so I cant fix the problem your having with IE, sorry!
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Nahkti wrote:
Miley wrote:If you use Mozilla Firefox 3.0 it works, with IE 7 it doesnt! Twisted Evil

Well I can't be blamed for Microsofts failure to take notice of current W3C guidelines on web protocols Smile

Since I only use IE for testing websites because, frankly, it is a rubbish, non-compliant, security risk ridden, slow pile of pooh then I guess the only thing you can do is do yourselves a big favour and dump the evil that is IE in favour of something faster and safer.

My web browser of choice would be Opera simply the fastest, most web compliant and funnest browser out there, failing that then good old sturdy Firefox is a good second alternative. Other alternatives include Safari which is a little quirky, renders colours a bit too vivid for my liking or (download at your own risk) Google Chrome which I like the simplicity of but google is just not to be trusted, it will install an updater that hides itself away somewhere in your 'My Documents' folder and will fire itself up and run in the background on a rather random basis, just smelt fishy to me - doesnt run on start up and doesn't reside in the program folder?? mmmmm....however tracking it down and deleting the updater doesn't hinder the browsers performance.

I understand only the basics of how to install the PHP raid planner utility (creating a required database and directories) so I cant fix the problem your having with IE, sorry!
I'm not blaming you for IE probs, that's exactly why i have Firefox in stock, it's for "issues" like that - Btw. "Vistrix" is how you spell the Dragon, (as you know) not "Vystrix" how it currently shows up in the raid planner. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogra Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Using Firefox i have no problem with login or browsing calendar.
Bogra
Bogra

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 am

Miley wrote:I'm not blaming you for IE probs, that's exactly why i have Firefox in stock, it's for "issues" like that - Btw. "Vistrix" is how you spell the Dragon, (as you know) not "Vystrix" how it currently shows up in the raid planner. Wink

Didnt think that you were blaming me for microsofts sillyness and the info about other browsers was aimed at anyone who's using IE only (which you obviously aren't) apologies its clear how you misread it all as being aimed at you from the way I quoted you, my bad.
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 am

I installed Opera, got raid calander again working, but have a question is there a way to import my bookmarks from IE to Opera?
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 am

Gaijen wrote:I installed Opera, got raid calander again working, but have a question is there a way to import my bookmarks from IE to Opera?

File > Import and Export > Insert Internet Explorer favourites.

Opera should automaticaly find the favourites folder then just click OK and your done, you can do the same with other browser bookmarks too.

Another of the big pros of opera is that it keeps all the data you enter into a text field (as long as you dont close the browser) so if you accidently leave a page before submitting a reply you can just use the back button and the text you entered will be there.
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahkti Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 am

Didn't realise you are still using this raid planner, I was asked yesterday to add a T3 icon, I managed to do that easily so if you need other icons adding for specific raid types let me know.
Nahkti
Nahkti

Back to top Go down

Post  rosekitty Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 pm

can manage from here
rosekitty
rosekitty

Number of posts : 3