Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?!

3 posters

Go down

Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?! Empty Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?!

Post  Xianis Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 am

What a complete and utter let down guys !

First off i'd like to thank the people that actually took the time to sign up to the planner , with alittle forethought .. remember if your bound to a instance theres no point signing up for the same instance a day later (unless it crosses the sat night refresh)

It was obvious to me that some of Ordo still want to raid , I know that times will always be difficult, and getting a time to suit all is hard at best ... alot of work is put into the organisation of raids for the members of Ordo.

With 8 Ordo People turning up for the raid .. this could in no way be classed as a Ordo raid. Even though we did eventually fill the raid with a mixture of Ordo friends and allies , and Legends , and take down vistrix and yahkmar .. seeing many rare epic drops .. like the HoX two hander (comforts Gaijen). The outcome on loot allocation would have been extreemly different if 3/4 of the raid were ordo , and not 1/4 .. as i could have enforced that we used the ordo loot ladder. As it stood i had no grounds to.

All that we ask is that you sign up to the planner , sign up for any raids that you want to go on ... and come have fun, and possibly win some epic loot !!

Xi
Xianis
Xianis

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?! Empty Re: Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?!

Post  Michum Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 am

I was one of the people who signed up, unfortunately I was sure it was 19.30 and not 18.30, so I showed up 30 mins to late, for that I apologize !
I do hope though that Ordo raids can be filled up with people from the guild in the future, 8 people is not alot :/
Michum
Michum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibegami Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am

I wholeheartedly support what xianis has said. He as raid leader puts a lot of work into getting the raids set up and leading us in the instances. Also, we do want to be successful at raiding so let's come togeher and take these bossess down. I know we have not been doing raids often lately, but we have taken steps to have great raids.

It is time to once again take up the Ordo banner, and show Hyboria what we are made of!

Lastly, thanks Xianis for your hard work!
Kibegami
Kibegami

Number of posts : 90
Class : Assassin
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Ordo Raids Life Expectancy ?! Empty raids

Post  Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:35 am

Hi all

I am really glad to hear that you have made the anus raid leader. He is extremely knowledgeable, fair, fun and great player. I really hope Ordo can get their raiding sorted again and I think Xianus will be able to knock together a great team for you.
However I am shocked that you have had so few people sign up and I would strongly urge all ORDO members to get their ASS in gear and start using the raid planner and signing up for raids, under Xianus leadership I really believe you will go far.

Good luck

Daemonweaver Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 am

To use the new loot ladder system i think out of the 24 people that attend more than the half of it would have to be obv Ordo S. members.

I'm the last person that would speak against mercenaries, as they as long as they're dedictated and willed to shed their blood for us - deserve the same chance to get some possible epic loot as much as Ordo-members do, but still it can't be that in a guild with 150+ people we have to fill up spots to 3/4 with non-Ordo's. Granted, we lost a few regulars and our current numbers may feature many alts - but nontheless, from what i see it should still be possible to get like 16-20+ Ordo's together for a raid - If not, every single instance would end up in being a Need/Greed Alt-Raid - and who wants that?

Also the following isn't directly pointed towards anyone, (such as a specific person) but down to the gathering something MUST be done for good - It can't be that a raid gets delayed by 30-40 minutes just because people don't pop up in time - So i would suggest the following: Once you signed up for a Raid please make sure to come online at least 30 minutes (to 1 hour) before the gathering starts, so everything can go it's way as planned and in time.

Another thing that concerns me of late is the fact that some people sign up for our raids and then as soon as we enter the instance i hear things like "Oh sorry i have to go in 30 mins!" or in case of the x-ed wipe "Sorry, absolutely last try for me..." and further stuff like that - This is in my eyes completely unacceptable as you should stay in the raid until the bugger falls or the raid leader says "cut" - ergo to the "Bitter End" - otherwise no time, no sign - Fair enough!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down