Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids of Ordo S. Michaelis

Go down

Raids of Ordo S. Michaelis Empty Raids of Ordo S. Michaelis

Post  Hepskuq Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 am

I'm trying to gather together some things that I've heard about our raid schedules & such, in order to compile a coherent, general information draft for both Guild members and others willing to join our raids.

At the moment we are minded to organize raids every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. On Tuesday and Thursdays around 18:30 - 19:00 UK time, and on Sundays perhaps a bit earlier, 16:00 - 17:00 UK time. Currently we are focusing on Vistrix the Dragon and Kyllikki.

Looting on our raids is "Need on Class", meaning that if are of the right class for the item and do not already possess it, you click "Need", and otherwise click "Pass".

We have our own vent server, see this thread

Our appointed raid organisers seem to be: Tankman/Odeon/ and Hepskuq/Nures

Please reply with your wishes & preferences.

Last edited by Hepskuq on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Raids of Ordo S. Michaelis Empty Re: Raids of Ordo S. Michaelis

Post  Hepskuq Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 am

I just thought to post a clarification of my own, about what I've heard so far outside the forum. Even though some wished to make the Sunday's raid a bit earlier, it seems that everyone wishing to come to the raid is ok with starting at around 18:30 UK time. So that is the hour we shall standardize for the time being.

Again, come forth with your thoughts & ideas about the raids. This is the place to do it. If you got something in your mind, post it and we'll begin discussing it.

Thank you.
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Back to top Go down

Post  Hepskuq Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 am

At the moment Ordo prefers characters who have done the destiny quest and have the quest "Master of the Silver Peacock" for Vistrix raids. These are the people who need to kill the dragon to get the key to Black Ring Citadel, so the server will get more people with the key.
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down