Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild advert

Go down

Guild advert Empty Guild advert

Post  Hepskuq Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 am

Copypaste it to a txt file, save it as "advert" in scripts directory, then type /advert.txt in Global or wherever.

Code:
<a href="text://<div align='center'><font color='#ffffff'><font color='#C000CF' face='hyborianlarge'>Ordo S Michaelis</font><br><br><font color='#C000CF' face='hyboriansmall'>City: Poitan</font><br>Tier 3 Weaponsmith and Armorsmith, Full T3 Battlekeep<br><br><font color='#C000CF' face='hyborianlarge'>Guild Information</font><br>Ordo S. Michaelis is a guild with a friendly and helpful atmosphere, striving to promote neighbourly and cooperative relations across the server. We focus on assisting leveling up, doing group instances, and aspire to re-establish our formerly active and stable raiding gameplay with the accustomed regular advancement and success. There are also regular PvP events, in cooperation with other guilds. We have our own Ventrilo server for voice communication.<br><br><font color='#C000CF' face='hyborianlarge'>Recruitment</font><br>We welcome all active and friendly players of all classes and levels to contact us (if you do not get a reply, please try clicking on another person's name)<br><br><font color='#C000CF' face='hyboriansmall'>Contact:</font></font><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Shaun I am interested in joining your guild'>Shaun (Guild Leader)</a><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Gaijen I am interested in joining your guild'>Gaijen</a><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Havana I am interested in joining your guild'>Havana</a><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Aptemis I am interested in joining your guild'>Aptemis</a><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Elijah I am interested in joining your guild'>Elijah</a><br><a href='chatcmd:///tell Hepskuq I am interested in joining your guild'>Hepskuq</a><br><br><font color='#C000CF' face='hyboriansmall'>Forum:</font><br>ordosmichaelis.forumotion.com</div>"><font face='hyboriansmall'color='#C000CF'>Ordo S Michaelis</a>
Hepskuq
Hepskuq

Number of posts : 92
Class : Necromancer
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down