Crimson Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would like alittle help with some stuff here ... New to the guild and can't find all topic that I need information on

2 posters

Go down

would like alittle help with some stuff here ... New to the guild and can't find all topic that I need information on Empty would like alittle help with some stuff here ... New to the guild and can't find all topic that I need information on

Post  magicdarkone Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 am

Hay guys just had a though about some stuff was trying to find it on the website but could not find it... scratch ... So i am just asking about a couple thing here dont known the rules and what is happening in the guild ..I am not trying to walk on anyones toes.. It's just a question and would not mind if you guys could help me out with this stuff.

Inactivity

Any member who remains inactive for more than 65 days will be considered to have abandoned their position in the guild and will be relegated to inactive status. An inactive member loses any guild status, and unless there is a reasonable explanation for the absence, must request by mail to be reinstated. Inactive members are ineligible for guild activities.... ***(do we have this rule??)***

Guild Meetings

Guild meetings is there a scheduled that we meet per month, and is attendance mandatory from the guild, and if it is at these meetings that guild talk about business / raid / events / PvP / rules will be handled.... ***(just wont to known if we have guild meetings??)*** Wink

Time Zone

There may be some who believe playing among people in the same time zone is better and there are some who believe in diversification and playing with players all over the world. ***(Maybe we could add it to the roster page with you characters and alts and your time zone you are from.. cheers)***

Laws and rules

Never expect things for free. You will be expected to earn your gold just like the rest of us had to. Our crafters usually make all weapons and armors at COST for all guildmates. (Crafters reserve the right to charge whatever they like.) Crafters and other guildmembers will often help fellow guildmates that are down on their luck through donations etc. Do not come into our guild expecting everything for free and don't ask for someone to craft you free equipment.

So instead of making a rules list, we should posted in our forums a "CODE OF CONDUCT" thread. What that code of conduct is, is actually a thread that ALL the guild members are posting their thoughts, what rules the guild should have, and how the members of Ordo S Michaelis should act.formulate them into an official Code of conduct for the guild that the guild members must follow that was created by the guild members.
affraid ***(Because I did not see any rules or code of conduct for your guild.)*** affraid

Calendar of events

Do we have a calendar of event because that’s how I can keep track of what’s going on for each given day. From scheduled raids, to guild role playing events,when we go on PvP, and do we go on gear hunt raid. ***(just asking about this one??)*** bounce

Roster Page

The roster page serves as the official list of members in your guild. Every member who is proud to be a part of your guild would want to be on the roster page. Your roster page should display the names of each member, their rank and their character archetype. If possible, include their skills and specialties which can help guild members locate who to look for help. Use the roster pages to display DKP point system, medals or honor badges for qualifying members. ***(Also do we do any of this stuff??)*** scratch

PvP Contest

Player vs. Player exists in almost every MMORPG. Holding a contest of this nature will bring out the competitive edge and spirit in your members. The guild benefits because everyone loves a contest to determine who the best is. You benefit by knowing who the best PvP player in your guild is for future combat. Consider elimination style bracket, tag team brawls, or royal rumble. The possibilities are endless. ***(would like to take part in this because I have not done much PvP ..noob here Rolling Eyes ...)***

Buddy player (same level)

Just wont to known if we do this in are guild find someone that is the same level as my character and Play together until we are level 80. get to own each other and have alittle fun playing together at the same level.

Guild Officers I don't known the officers and who are they ... sorry did not find them in the website .. I am new to the guild and would like to known who is who.. Wink

Recruiting officers ?? don't known who recruit for the guild

Conflict Officers ?? do we have one?

Communication Officers ?? do we have one?

Events Officers ?? do we have one?

Plan Raids/Raid leader officers ?? do we have one?

Gear hunts/recipe hunts officers ?? do we have one?

PvP officers ?? do we have one?

Script officers ?? do we have one?

guild website officers ?? do we have one? keep website up todate with news and new articles/forum activity

Also where do i send my stuff i have gather for are guild ?? scratch

My Guild Activity:
What experience I hope to offer in the future:

-guild Member events, located on the guild calendar if that okay with the guild leader.

-Guided Gear hunts/adventures/recipe hunts and again if that okay with the guild leader

-Guild banking services (access to equipment and spare Potions) not to sure what i can put in there and can take things out

-Crafters and special orders (Gear hunts so we can make more stuff)

-PvP Excursions would like to learn more on this topic have not done much of this.

-Guild Raids..was the raid leader for Kyllkki and would like to try Vistrix and yakhmar or could be a back up to the raid leader.

-Guild lite RP events...you can create unique events tailored to each of these holidays.Most MMOG gamers will appreciate these tailored events (even the cheesy ones). Here are some examples and ideas to help you start!...One of the best ways to celebrate the holidays with your MMOG buddies is to create an online holiday themed role playing guild events. With Halloween and Thanksgiving, Christmas coming soon and New Years around the corner, this is the perfect time to plan for those events. Plus, most gamers are home with nothing to do during the holidays! After a heavy Christmas dinner, there’s nothing to do except some hard core gaming!

cheers and thank you for taking your time to read this... Razz

Last edited by magicdarkone on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
magicdarkone
magicdarkone

Number of posts : 6
Class : Dark Templar
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

would like alittle help with some stuff here ... New to the guild and can't find all topic that I need information on Empty Re: would like alittle help with some stuff here ... New to the guild and can't find all topic that I need information on

Post  Shaun Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:02 am

Hiya and thanks for raising sooo many valid questions, some of which I can answer here and now and some others can advise you about. We are quite an informal guild with no set rules and regulations its more a case of treating ppl with respest ..... apart from me ..... you can take the piss out of me every one else does Laughing. We do try to help out all in the guild with quests and levelling ...but NO power levelling. and many of us in the guild have multiple toons spanning a variety of levels and classes so we can try to help out as often as we can
Inactivity
I tend to remove inactive players from the guild roster after 50 days of no action ... this helps keep the numbers of active players more upto date and allows members to see just how we are doing ... No one gets removed without first recieving an ingame mail saying to peeps that if they do return the door is always open to come back into the guild.
Guild meetings
Ooops we havent had one for a while and I will try to put out a date soon when we can all have a say in where we are going in the guild and in game too.
Tine zone
Actually here in Ordo we have ppl playing from Canada to Israel from Portugal to Finland and also have a number of ppl who work shifts ... or are just mad and play the game at all hours so there is normally someone on line
there is a post here on the forum for listing main chars and alts and maybe peeps can stipulate their time zone there too
Laws and rules
We have no laws and rules as such but expect ppl to treat each other how they would want to be treated themselves and any probs can be brought to myself or 1 of the ambassadors and we will try to sort things out amicably ... if following this we feel the need to put something out then we would. And I like the idea of a code of conduct thread. And yes most crafters in guild will make stuff for free for guildies but it is always nice to be given the mats to make the items ... however I quite often will make up any shortfalls if I have the mats lying around
Calendar of events
we have a raid calendar that for some reason cant be opened in IE and will need another web browser like firefox or opera to open and at the moment we only raid on sundays as we are only just restarting to organise raids againbut the calendar could be used for other events ... but atm we dont really have anything organised
US
For my sins I am seen as guild leader.... god knows why !!
and for Ambassadors we have Gaijen Aptemis Hepskuq and Elijah ... or one of their alts
Between this motley crew we have managed to steer this guild through some choppy waters and have one of the most advanced guild cities on the server (if not the most advanced).
There are no designated roles given out to each but any problems can be brought infront of any and we will try to find a solution to them. Funcom only allow ambassador and above levels access to remove items from the minute guild bank but if you see anything in there that you want just ask one of the above and it will be sent to you
The raid leader is Lazarusson, so have a word with him about raid systems and Ideas .. you will find he is always open for new tactics and tips for raiding
and finally PvP ... it does go on but I do not really play much PvP myself so am not best qualified to answer on this subject, quite often there is a shout out in global for this BUT there is talk of getting a team together as Legends (a guild we get on with) are looking to make teams for this too

Wow I have gone on ... if you want any more details or feel I have missed anything out just ask and I can try to answer any questions

We are a freindly guild and and hope you have fun with us
Shaun
Shaun

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down